It is explained that Reiner and Joe are huge Star Wars fans, with Matt Bertz being the biggest.
No sound plays during the Roulette intro.
Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi
- Joe: "... it's like 'I have it, I'm gonna play it, and I'm gonna decide that I love it', so I did."
- Tim: "The trick to bringing in diehard fans into a new game spin-off of a popular series is to create a new character that no one cares about."
- Reiner: "Hadouken doesn't seem to be doing anything."
- Tim: "That's just a boot to the face, Joe. Joe you did it again, Joe. Joe, I think you're hitting the wrong buttons."
- Tim: "This time I will not let the wookie win. Right?"
- Dan: "I'm just pistol whipping you."
- Tim: "This guy plays like Thok."
- Joe: "...the Tusken Raider's name is Hoar." Tim: "How do you spell that, Joe?"
- Andrew: "Hold on, I found this stick in my back pocket. Let's see what it does."
- Tim: "I believe it was space chess."
- Tim: "The main Ewok, the leader of all the Ewoks, uh, is president Wicket. He rules with an iron fist."
- Dan: "Jetpoo?"
- Dan: "The same developer made a game called Geograph Seal for the Sharp X68000." Tim: "I love that system."
Tim whispers insults about Dan into the mic; Joe says, "On a scale of 1 to Dan, I'd rather be a 1."
- Replay: Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi at Game Informer
- Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi at Wikipedia
- Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi at GameSpot
- Jumping Flash! at Wikipedia
- Jumping Flash! at GameSpot